There are people who are very allergic to the dust. It can give them an allergy that will result in sneezing and severe bad cold or sometimes having a fever. So, the house cleaning is not enough to remove them away but you need to exert so much effort in getting rid of them. It can lead to a serious lung disease such as continuous coughing and severe respiratory trouble that may lead to a confinement and different kinds of lung illnesses and cancer.
Removing the dirt and dust at home could be very easy to think of this but the truth is that when you are starting to clean the house. You can’t imagine that you can’t remove the dust and all of it just for a one-time cleaning activity. You need to use the proper and right materials, tools and other equipment to make sure that the dust is being removed. If you don’t have the money to hire a service company that will clean your house.
Then, you can do it on your own. You can save more money and at the same time you will be able to understand and find your own technique in cleaning your house efficiently and effectively. You can check some of the things that you need to do whenever you clean the house.
- Choose the best feather duster or just the duster with very good components like microfiber that can attract dust and dirt faster. You can ask for the salesperson for the best one that they have there. Make sure to try and touch the duster before buying it. Don’t choose for the one that is cheap but the quality is not good.
- You need to put a dust mask to cover your nose and mouth. This is for your own health as well as it would protect yourself from inhaling the dust and smelling the unpleasant odor of the dirt.
- Use a cloth that will cater to the removal of the dust. This is the first thing that you should do. You can use a wet towel to totally remove them from the stuff or things that you have.
- For those things and stuff that you can’t use a wet towel to the surface of them. You may destroy them like the appliances and delicate things. After dusting, you also need to sweep the floor or use the vacuum to get rid of the dust that falls down on the floor.
- Of course, dirt can accumulate to the toys of the kids especially to the stuffed kind of toys. You don’t need to wash them as they will be torn into parts and may damage the structure of the toy. You can put those toys in a big plastic bag and add some baking soda and shake them well for at least some time. Then, you can open the bag and remove the toys.
- You can use a wet cloth also to remove the dust and dirt away and faster.